Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Friday
Friday, May 18, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
I feel like I havent blogged in ages, I just have so much to do. Exams are in 3-4 weeks and Im worried like hell. I registered for the UMAT already, so I will study for that after Ive done my mid years. My week has been pretty good I must admit, Ive been getting really good scores for my sac and test. I got 90% for my Chemistry SAC and 86% for my methods test. So a pat on the back for me. I have heaps to do next week, 2 sacs and exam revision, I need to start my practice exams very soon! Ive done all my notes, printed all my exams so I just need to have the time to start doing them. I didnt have a goodnight sleep yesterday, couldnt sleep till 2ish. I have an 18th next Saturday, so I need to find an outfit to wear. I cant wait to finish year 12 seriously, I want to go to work, drive my car around and just be independent! My little brother is sick today, poor thing. He's been making dinosaur sounds, trying to act cute and all. Omgosh this week, my brother was crying because he wasnt allowed to eat KFC, he kept on crying and crying, and my sister got so angry she threw a carrot in his head and now he has a mini bruised HAHAHAHAH. Anyways Im off night night