Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Sacred Heart Day
Friday, May 11, 2012 @ 7:17 PM


So I just had my last Scared Heart Day at Caroline Chisholm, its pretty sad to know I wont be able to experience anything like this ever again. Sacred Heart day is a day consists of a 2 hour mass, then a school fare, in which homerooms from year 7-11 have different stores where they sell lots of items, like sausage sizzle, chips, roses, raffle tickets....etc. Then after the fare we would have a talent quest, and this is where students from all year levels would come together to act, sing and dance, and in the end a performance from each genre would be chosen as the best and hence win a trophy and gift voucher. Every year we would have a theme, teachers would dress up and dance for the students. This year, the theme was One Direction and 5 male teacher had dress up as the band members which was really funny. Even our principle was apart of it. During the fare, we had our very own dj that played music and all students (mostly year 12) would come together and just dance and scream and sing. It was really fun, I was sweating so much and it was damn humid being inbetween 100 people. Anyways Im off to do methods, good bye. I didnt have a camera on me, so I just decided to steal pictures off my people's album on facebook. Oh and I forgot to mention that one tradition at our school is the blowing up of a condom LOL. One guy today, blew up a condom and threw it up in the air, the teacher caught him, so now he is on inhouse suspension, banned from the formal and the year 12 dinner. Lucky him!