Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Sunday
Sunday, May 6, 2012 @ 4:58 PM

So this weekend has been really tiring, Ive been trying to finish my trunk load of homework. On Saturday, my mum took Jenny and I to Highpoint to get Jenny a formal dress. I expected Highpoint to be deserted since it was raining and cold outside. To my surprise it was packed like crazy, so many people were shopping. Jenny took an hour to try on dresses and finally she bought one. Its a baby pink dress, with lace at the top and a mullet silk fabric thingy at the bottom, looks quiet nice on her. I didnt have a good sleep last night, I stayed awake for a very long time, I just couldnt fall asleep. Must be because I had had such a good night sleep all week, so my weekend sleep is stuffed. Anyways Im off to do some chemistry. Fun times!