Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Happy Birthday Tina
Friday, May 4, 2012 @ 5:31 PM


\


So my formal dress finally arrived! YAHH! It fits me perfectly, besides the strap which is abit long, but my mum can adjust it easily. Im really really happy about my dress! Its a bonus, cause it makes me look skinny LOL. Anyway today was my friends birthday Tina, she is new at this school and also new to my group. I wanted to make a mini surprise party for her, so I asked everybody to bring something each to share at lunch, hoping that some kind generous person would bring cake....but I did expect no one to bring cake, so I bought  a candle, a lighter and went to the canteen to get a piece of chocolate brownie, since there were no cupcakes. We sang happy birthday and she blew the candle off her mini cake and then ate almost all of it, so Im happy she liked it. Come on, no one can resist chocolate! My parents also bought me a new double bed, which I absoloutely love.  My week has been hectic, just trunk loads of homework, and exams are in 5 weeks, I am kind of freaking out at the moment, but Ill be fine. Anyways Im off. Good byeee