Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Update
Wednesday, June 20, 2012 @ 4:47 PM


Hey so I have finished all my mid year exams, and to be honest Im quite happy with biology and psychology. Im not so positive about chemistry, but I did do my best, so cross fingers all my significant figures and calculations were correct. So I had my last formal, it was so fun, I loved every minute of it ( besides waiting in line for an hour to have my professional pictures taken.) Krizel and Kelly my two bestest  friends in the whole wide world came to get ready with me, and it was just so fun, getting ready with my two best friends! So we got to the lake side at around 7.30pm the latest time possible because they doors were about to be closed. Everyone looked amazing, and seriously everybody did. I was standing at my table and I turned around and there was Josh with a rose, I was really surprise! My first time recieving flowers AHAHAHA  very cute indeed! So I spent the whole night dancing and grinding HAHAHA it was really fun, a night that I truly deserve after all my studying. The food was literally so bad, besides the strawberry ice cream which was suppose to be for my friend who was a vegetarian WOOPS , but the whole night was just perfect. I looked like a dragon in the pictures and Thaos camera was super blurry, but I still have the memories in my head. It was just a perfect night! Theres many photos but I just cant be stuff uploading them haha SORRY<3