Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Freedom
Sunday, June 24, 2012 @ 2:50 PM
Thank goodness its the last week on school, I seriously cant wait for this holiday, Im just so over school, first time coming from me, wierd. Maybe because Im just so drained from term 2, three mid years crammed into 3 days, life was sooo great. I seriously have never felt so stressed in my entire life, I think its time for me to take a break. Cant wait to go shopping, seriously, need to get these winter boots, gosh I need to find some asap. Flats are causing my feet to freeze. I have work on the first day of holidays, but im super happy though, just need something to get my mind off all the hussle and bussle of year 12. I miss my work place, my sunshine customers LOL. Ive decided to make an 18th, I was contemplating whether or not to make one, but I convinced myself that I would never make another party my entire life ( knowing me, this is probably true,  not a party person) I decided to make something small, with a few close girl friends. Oh my gosh I forgot that I didnt even do my methods cheatsheet for my sac, farr chapters 1-8 great! Anyways Im off bye bye