Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

No Church in the Wild
Tuesday, July 3, 2012 @ 9:50 AM
Its July, and you know what it means... my 18th! WOOOOOH! The only thing Im excited for to be 18 is to buy Cruisers ( all the colours of the rainbow), buy scratchies and go to Crown and check out the pokie rooms LOL. But Im more excited to finish this year then anything else! So I went back to work and omgoodness my boss put me on for 6 days in a row this week and 3 shifts on my birthday week. I cancelled 4 night shifts and Im cancelling my one tommorow. But im so glad to be back at work, something to else I can focus on instead of my school work. So much holiday homework, note taking and I have to practice for the UMAT, sigh, I will never have a holiday! Oh wells like they say no pain no gain!