Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Adding to my collection
Saturday, July 28, 2012 @ 7:40 PM

Remember how I told you I was going to start up a makeup, perfume and heels collection, well I went Coles today and found out these lip gloss were on sale, so I bought the lot, and omgosh its really really good, like the pink one is just really good! I went Harvey Normans today to look for Vanity tables, and there were so many pretty ones, but they were all 1500 plus, like come on, Im not going to spend that much on a table and mirror and I have to buy a chair as well. Dad already found a nice vanity table but its just a straight cut table, nothing woah, but it was from $800 to $400, so I think I might get that one and glam it up!