Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Thursday, July 26, 2012 @ 10:50 PM

Im in love with these two dresses, I love the design of the dress, the straight line and the material. Which one should I choose? Anyways I did my UMAT yesterday, I came early, like real early, so early I was there for nearly 8 hours! But it was alright because I had a fun time with Tam, kicking back and just admiring the smart people around us. It was so packed, 10 thousand plus people in the afternoon session. I think I did alright, I dont know, I have little hope, maybe because Im versing against the whole of Australia. On the bright side though I found out my english sac result the one in which I didnt think I would do well in, I got an A, so I was very happy, my teacher said I was somewhat best in class with this essay so Im very happy, even though it was a crap essay, must just be my lucky day! I still havent bought a vanity table yet, but my dad said definitely by the end of next week, all the vanity tables  I see isnt what I wanted nor like, so Im hoping I can find one very soon!