Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Sick
Saturday, July 21, 2012 @ 11:12 AM
Back to school, back to reality. This week I had 2 days of school, so that was good. Im super sick, i was coughing, sneezing all day yesterday and I felt like a grudge, well I sure looked like one, well I look like a grudge everyday... I have 2 SACs next week for Bio and Psych, Im not really sure what I have to study and learn for Psych and Bio but we've only studied one chapter for this area of study, so I presume its only those chapters. I found out my methods sac score, I got 78.5 out of 80 so thats like 98%. Im really happy with my result, well of course its nearly a perfect score and it will boost my average up, so Im very happy! I was really worried for my english SAC result, but I asked my teacher and she said it was one of the strongest essays Ive written, which was wierd because I felt like it was the worst essay Ive written seeing I had like 4 mid years before I did the SAC so I was very unprepared! Maybe she said that to encourage me, or to reassure me, or she might of remembered another person's essay and thought it was mine? But she did tell the class that most people did not perform very well on the sac and that we could of done way better... I dont know, we just have to wait and see. I have the UMAT next Wednesday, three hours of general knowledge questions, fun times! I havent even started on doing any practice exams for it, so Im pretty much screwed! I have to just do my best and hope that I do well! Anyways Im off, my nose is so runny and red sigh sigh!