Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
I finally have my vanity table and i really really like it, my dad chose it and I didnt get to see it before hand but to my surprise its really nice. Thanks dad! I will show you a picture soon after I rev it up. Today I was pampered alot by Valentina Phu, she bought me salad, bought me chocolate ( which was eaten by everyone) and she bought me a makeup mirror, which is sooo pretty! Thanks Val<3 So I feel as though Ive been a bit slacky with all my work load, but I have to step it up soon, because I have alot of SAC next week and finding out my exams score will force me to work even harder. Its been so cold these days, freezing, especially at night, but I love winter, man I wished it snowed in Melbourne! Im get real tired these days, school is a drainer, I cant wait to get out seriously, 9 more weeks, thank goodness. I just need a new change, you know. I just need the sense of independence, cant wait for the end of 2012!