Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

The arrival of the birds
Wednesday, August 1, 2012 @ 7:13 PM


Ive actually been very productive today, I did alot of homework today in the morning and kind of just slacked abit in the afternoon but now Im back in my room and ready to destroy methods.... or ready for methods to destroy me. Far out, brussel sprouts, calculus is awful, like omgosh when will I need this in real life, how would this help me to become a doctor, please some one tell me! I bought this cosmetic organiser for 8 dollars and its really good, I was planning to get another one, but then I realised I had draws for a reason. Now I need to buy a chair for my table, Im hoping to find something black to contrast with the white. All I have been listening to is 'The arrival of the birds' by The Cinematic Orchestra. The music is so soothing, I seriously wished I could play piano and play all these Japanese songs, but too bad I cant, but not to worry, my children will play it for me LOOOOL. I will show you the entire table when Im done, reving it up and also when I get a chair!