Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Sunday, August 5, 2012 @ 9:12 PM
Did you know blossoms are my favourite flower? I can see abit of spring now, in this cold weather, I can see blossoms growing! Its so pretty, right now Im so worried just so damn scared for my exams results tomorrow, Ive been worrying all weekend, I know I cant do anything about it but still, I hope, pray, wish that I did well, well doesnt everyone? Im planning to go to two open days La Trobe and Deakin, I need to see these two uni's so I can decide which one I should put first in my uni preferences! I have so much going on this week, 3 SACs, sigh sigh! But oh wells, I have no right to complain, Im just going to put my head in the game, what ever happens tommorow, I wont give up!