Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 @ 7:46 PM
So scumbag Val, was hassling me in the morning to update my blog, because she's in love with me, obviously, bitches love me ahahhaha<3 So let me update you on my life, last week everything just fell apart after I found out my mid years results, when I opened my envelope and saw my exam score, I couldnt even breathe, literally, I just broke into tears, I was expecting disappointment, but not disappointment like this, definitely not. It's because I worked so hard for these exams, I worked day and night, I didnt stop studying but in the end, all my hard work just ended up disappointing me again and again. I felt so pathetic, stupid and just a big dissapointment to my parents who work so hard for me and my siblings to get a proper education ( I sound so asian LOOOL mega fob). I couldnt even look at them properly for the whole week, because I just felt to dissapointed in myself. I know some people may say you didnt even do bad, but its because I expected so much more from myself, you know? I feel as though my best is not enough, my best is never enough... But I know I can still redeem myself, so I cant give up now. I have to keep working harder and harder. ' Fall down seven, stand up eight.' I decided to deactivate my Facebook to get rid of all of my distraction, its so hard without Facebook because I have to use credit to text my friends LOOL, sigh such a waste of credict, stupid Cindy and her unlimited texts! But I miss talking to my baby Viv i am the most! But this week has looked more brighter, besides finding out my methods SAC results LOL in which the class average was 40% . I think everything will be much better from now on, I dont know why, but I have a positive feeling about this year. I think something amazing is going to happen.