Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Val
Sunday, August 19, 2012 @ 2:53 PM
So Valentina Phu aka scumbag Val has been telling me to UPDATE YOUR BLOG, cause she is totally obsess with me, bitches love me. So here is a blog post dedicated to my favourite scumbag.
If you are reading this Val, it means youre stalking me.
So Ive known Valentina Phu for a very long time, but we got closer in Year 9, when she was ditched by all her friends LOOOOOOOL AHAHAHAHAHAH Kidding, anyways Fat face Val and I are like sisters from another mister, we think very alike and react to things the same way, same reactions and she's just my twin, besides my other twins Kim and Antony LOL. She always has my back, and Ill always have hers, but theres no bitch fights at school so I cant show her my real moves. Shes just the best person to be around and always knows what to say to cheer me up. She understands me, and is one of the people I absolutely trust. I can always count on her! She's a home wrecker, always wrecking my relationships with all my boys at school LOL. She's a scumbag, and thank goodness she's not a guy, because if she was, all hell will break lose, that bitch will take on all these girls. Val is like a womanizer, she always trys to play smooth, cute. Luckily I know a scum bag when I see one, so I aint gonna fall for you fat face! I love you very much, now go make me a sandwich!