Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 @ 4:49 PM
Today I was attacked, attacked by a wild animal, a wild animal by the name of Valentina Phu. My finger really hurts right now, I dont even think I can write properly, so I have to type, type out my pain. I think I wont be able to write any more, or ever again. I think Im going to drop out of VCE and become a thug, thanks val, thanks.
RIP the longest finger, you have served me well. Dont worry, I will get my sweet sweet revenge on her, I wont let you die in vain, I promise. If you are reading this God Father, watch your back, Im out to get you!


This will be me tomorrow


Bitch you better recognise! <3