Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Friday, August 24, 2012 @ 7:17 PM
Why am I so tired, always tired, im tired in the morning, afternoon then cant sleep at night, very wierd! Anyways this week has been pretty fast in some way.  Today I went to eat after school with Kelly and Krizel, its been so long since I actually went out and eat with them, what a bad best friend I am. It was just nice to sit back and relax away from school. Omgosh Im so happy, I just recieved my pay from nearly 2 months of waiting, $250! what upp!