Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Saturday, September 15, 2012 @ 10:15 PM

I havent blogged for a long time, well maybe a week or so, Ive been very busy with school, like oh my goodness, my heads just going abit crazy. Ive been so stress today, just with everything, Im so worried about my atar, I swear I never knew how obsess I can be with just a number, I have no idea what I will get and seriously Im just hoping for a 80+, I have no hope for a 85, I honestly didnt expect myself to do so poorly during my mid years, such a disappointment, really.... Anyways I have 4 SACs next week, Chem, Bio, Methods and English, sigh sigh Im really worried about methods and English, seeing that I did so well on my methods sac ( cough cough..... 38%) I need to make up for it on this SAC but I also have an english SAC which is worth 50% of unit 4, Im stresssingggggg! But on the postive note I got 90% for my english SAC so that was a good achievement, but I really need english and methods to boost my atar up. So I was just on the phone with Cindy, gosh I miss that slut so much, and she made me feel much much better! So now Im off to do some methods again