Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012 @ 7:17 PM






Im back from nearly a week and a half of not blogging, honestly Ive just been a bit busy, and lazy and tired. So whats there to blog about, well first of all its Spring, no more cold, windy, rainy days, which is sad, because I love winter, but its nice to have warm weather and the sun, for once. So heres my uni preference so far, I have to feel in some scholarship applications and SEAS as well. Ive been finding it extremely hard to fall asleep these days, insomiac.... Anyways tommorow Ive decided to stay home from school, first time ever, I have broken my 6 years record of no absents and no lates. Im glad that Im staying home, need to catch up with so much work and exam preparations, cant believe I only have 5 week of school left, and then goodbye highschool forever, I cant wait, seriously!