Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

The lucky week
Monday, July 22, 2013 @ 10:22 PM


I swear last week was probably one of the luckiest weeks of my life, like legit! Everything was just perfect, the whole week went by so smoothing. Starting from Monday, which was the day of my exam results. I was so worried about it last Sunday, because honestly I knew I didnt do well in my exams, so I was praying for a pass and credit, honestly I was expecting more pass. The exam results were suppose to come out at 12pm, so I just randomly hopped onto my mac just to check it around 11am, expecting the monash website to crash, as it usually does, I didnt expect to see my results appearing at all. However, when I clicked onto exam results, my results was right on the screen, and I was staring at scores that were like Distinctions and High Distinction. I was like...... OMGOSH, I literally screamed out OMGOSH OMGOSH like a million times, probably the neighbours were thinking that I had murdered someone or something. I was so so shocked, I couldnt believe my eyes, this was my uni results, I had like a heart attack, I couldnt believe how high they were. I worked hard for it, but everytime I worked hard for something, honestly I always end up disappointed. However this time, I actually got something that I could be proud of. 3 Distinction and 1High Distinction! My aim is to get into Biomed at Monash next year, which requires a distinction average, so hopefully next semester Ill do even better! On Tuesday, I went out and had coffee with Kelly, I hadnt had starbucks in ages and omgosh the taste of the cream and coffee in my mouth was like heaven. Also I had received my pay from the last fortnight, and to my surprise, I had earn $1001 for 4 days of work, ( got taxed $70 , so $930 in the end) which was so good, my highest pay ever! On Wednesday and Thursday, I think I stayed home and "studied" by studying I mean watching TVB dramas and eating. On Friday, I went out with Kim, Kelly and Krizel, we went shopping, however I didnt find anything I liked so we went for starbucks. Kim left early, so Kelly took us to this amazing mini french cafe, which was so packed. So packed that we were sitting on tables with strangers. I was expecting the cafe to have food which was average. The price was pretty expensive, minimum of $16 a dish. I was going to order lasagne, which was $18, but then I was like yolo swag, might as well add another $2 and get something different. So I ordered this wagga beef dish with mash potato, and OMGOSH IT WAS THE MOST DELICIOUS BEEF DISH I HAD EVER EATEN (SORRY DAD I HAVE DISHONOURED THE FAMILY) BUT FAR OUT BRUSSEL SPROUTS THE BEEF WAS LIKE VELVET IN MY MOUTH, TASTE LIKE HEAVEN, LOOKED LIKE HEAVEN, I WAS IN HEAVEN! I definitely will take anyone there again. Kelly asked me just before to go and eat there, but Im trying to not get fat lol so I declined her kind gesture. On Saturday, Kim came over in the morning to drop off my birthday present, it came in a massive pink box, inside was a wallet/clutch, block letters, a perfume set and a photo album in which had photoshop words on the image of us together from year 7 till year 12. Such a meaningful present, it brings me back so many memories of early highschool years. Gosh time has really gone by so fast, Im getting old, so so sad! Far uni next week, I think Im going to cry!