Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Milo
Saturday, December 28, 2013 @ 7:11 PM



This week, I found an ad on gum tree saying that they were selling puppies for $350, I quickly rang the person, and found out that they had 5 pups up for sale 1 female and 4 males. Initially dad wanted to get a female and a male, however when we came, they had already sold the female. So we decided to get a male pup, and named it Milo. Milo is so cute, words can not describe how cute he is. A very intelligent dog that would keep Mino company. I miss Map so much, I know he is in a better place now. On Tuesday, I went to Highpoint to have coffee with Kelly! Cindy also gave chocolates for my family, which was so sweet of her. ( secretly trying to make me fat lol). She always does that, shes such a sweetheart, I felt so bad that I didnt get her anything, so I drove to Coles and bought her an Olay cleansing brush kit, which was like a clarisonic, but cheaper!
On Wednesday it was Christmas, my family doesnt celebrate Christmas, but we had a really nice lunch, and our cousins came over to have dinner with us which was really good. Boxing day was insane, cardio for like 10 hrs or something. Jenny, Thao and I went shopping in the city from 10-6 and then went shopping at highpoint from 8.30-10. My legs were about to fall off. We ate at this place called Pepper lunch, it was like a hot plate with rice and meat and we had to fry the meat and rice and mix it all together. It was pretty nice and cheap price as well! I bought 3 pairs of shoes and an ipad mini case for boxing day!