Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

21st
Monday, December 23, 2013 @ 9:27 PM




On Saturday was Cindy's cousins bday. She had asked me like 3 months ago if I was free on the 21st of Dec, and of course I was like.... the hell, how should I know! Well 3 months later, the day has come. I wasnt really in the party mood, because Map was gone just the day before, and I felt really upset inside, but I wanted to go for Cindy. So I went, I did not even expect so many people, I heard there was going to be 600 people, but I didnt expect to see so that many. When I rocked up, I nearly had a heart attack, it was a massive ass hall, filled with like a billion people, 10 times bigger than any typical viet wedding reception. I was starving, because I had just came home from work, and showered quickly then got dress. The night was filled with good food, 7 dishes, and good people. Very good experience! Im so tired now, from work so I just want to upload the pics, and let it speak for itself.