Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

Rest in peace my love
Saturday, December 21, 2013 @ 7:08 AM





Yesterday was one of the worst days of my life. I woke up to hear that my dog Map, has passed away. The following day was 40 degrees, it was real hot, so me and Jenny decided to give the dogs both bathes. Then at night, Jenny noticed that Map's leg was hurting, and he couldnt walk properly on that leg. We just assumed that his leg was spranged, because sometimes that happens to him, and then the next day, it would all get better. However, I woked up to dad saying, " Map chet roi" I ran out, and I saw his body lieing there in his sleeping position, just on the side, exactly how he usually slept, lying right in front of our fence, waiting for us like he usually does every morning, for a treat. I didnt even know what to say, I kept telling him to wake up, but he didnt move. Im so so sad and heartbroken, I cant even tell you how sad I am, my heart breaks, I just started crying and crying and crying. We dug up a grave for him, in our garden, and placed his body there. Map has been with us for over 10 years, hes a shy dog, who loves to eat, and just lie in the sun with his dad Mino. Now he leaves Mino, all alone. Mino looks very sad without his son, I know he knows his gone. Dad said he's going to find another dog to keep Mino company, of course no dog can replace Map. Map may you rest in peace, I miss and love you so much. Thank you for the 10 years we had, from my childhood to adulthood. Love you forever.