Hi my name is Cathy Nguyen. One of my greatest ambition in life is to become a doctor who will save lives and give hope everyone. I am continuously fascinated by my environment and forever grateful for the people of my surrounding. I am completely in love with fashion,because as Coco Chanel once said “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.”
Your tagboard comes in here.

The lucky week
Friday, December 13, 2013 @ 8:01 PM

                                                                                                  Christmas tree I decorated at work



So this week I received my uni results. Well it was suppose to come on Monday, but some how my friend texted me telling me to look at my results last Sunday. I was nervous as hell, I honestly did not expect good results, because the exams were so damn hard this semester. So I was pretty much expecting the worst. But when I opened my results I saw freaken 88 for philosophy HD I had a heart attack. I honestly did not expect a HD for phil, and then I looked at my other results, it was all a distinction. So D, D, D, HD for semester 1 and 2. I was SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY, MY HANDS WERE SHAKING AND I WAS SCREAMING AND JUMPING UP AND DOWN, COULDNT EVEN BREATHE, I NEARLY HAD A HEART ATTACK! I was so proud of myself, after all my hard work and dedication I managed to pull my average up, even more! So the next day was Monday, and I had work so that was that! Then on Tuesday, I went hotsprings. The place was so bloody far, luckily it was Cindy who drove, took us nearly 1hr and a half. The place was so far, I could see the cattles and horses and farms where they grew crops. Those people who lived there, must fly to Coles or something, legit. So far from the city. Hotsprings was pretty good, the weather was perfect, and the water was nice as well. It was pretty different pools with different temperatures of water. I spent the day relaxing, and taking like a billion photos for kelly and cindy lool. On our way back home from the hotsprings, I decided to open my  uni email and to my suprised I recieved an approval for my  internal transfer for Biomedical science at Monash! I was in shock. I didnt even know what to say, I was just so happy and suprised. I always dreamt of doing biomed at monash, but obviously my atar was not high enough for it, and honestly I never expected myself to be able to get into biomed at monash. BUT I DID, I DID IT! I WAS SO HAPPY AND PROUD AND GRATEFUL AT THE SAME TIME. Monash has been soo good to me, and im just so happy and grateful to be given an opportunity to pursue one of my biggest dreams. Afterwards we went to have fish n chips at Melbournes best fish and chip place Hunky Dory. It was pretty cheap, and the food was nice as well. Besides the fact that I didnt even eat a quarter of all the chips that was given to me. ( freaken waste of money on chips). Afterwards we just chilled at the beach for a bit and then went home. On Wednesday, I had an eye check and claimed my sunnies! I bought a pair of Dior Chicago 2 aviator sunglasses, which were $468 in price. On thursday, I went highpoint with kim to catch up, we just wondered around while she applied for jobs. And now its Friday, and I went to the gym in the afternoon with jenny and cindy! And tommorow is work, sigh!